IDW recognizes and implements all legal health and safety requirements under Lithuanian and EU regulations.
- Our display mannequins and shop fitting are produced in environmentally friendly way.
- Respecting nature and its natural recourses the IDW group observes a green policy. Being very concerned about the environment we use only certified low emission products of sustainable raw materials.
- We respect our environment recycling, reusing, and reduce our waste wherever and whenever we can. We seek for every reasonable opportunity to incorporate "green" standards and practices into all aspects of our business.
- The customer will be able to use environmental compatibility references as a sign of high standards. In fact the company is already working towards creating such a notification for use by our customers.
- All mannequins, torsos, accessories and display items are made from polystyrene which is 100 percent recyclable and reusable.
- Nearly 90 percent of paints and polishes are water based.
- IDW is determined to be eco-friendly. Our lighting systems are low energy and our machinery is constantly upgraded to reduce consumption. We also have a programme to convert our vehicles to low carbon emission.